3 cups brown sugar
1/2 pound butter
1/2 can (185ml) of Carnation evaporated milk
2 cups icing sugar
1. In a large pot, over medium heat, mix the brown sugar and butter together. Keep stirring until it boils.
2. Add the Carnation milk and return to a boil.
3. Boil gently for 6 minutes while continually stirring it.
4. Remove pot from fire.
5. Slowly add the icing sugar with the help of an electric mixer.
6. Optional: nuts can be added.
7. Pour into a 9 inch square buttered dish.
Back to Main Page